Spring Oath Help Institute
The mission of Spring Oath is to maximize community assets through philanthropic strategies.
Spring Oath’s vision is to maintain successful problem solving systems that address issues on a localized level.
Community Conscious Solutions
Personality in The Workplace
Localized Assistance Programs
Economic Advancement & Education
Goals for 2021:
- Launch a program in 2021 that addresses neighborhood or community-based groups.
- Create 2 reports in 2021 that focus on the user experience in nonprofit spaces.
- Develop one collaboration in 2021 between community organizations within the Indianapolis community to maximize communication and effectiveness of resources.
- Fundraise over $3,000 for local community-based groups.
- Donate 100 hours of volunteerism from Spring Oath the Indianapolis community.
Philanthropy, according to Robert L. Peyton's definition in 1988, means voluntary action for the public good.
Outside of the government, private actors contributing time, talent, and treasure has kept America and our Indiana Hoosiers safe, supported, and spoken for. We believe that it was not one form of philanthropy that has led to this outcome, rather a combination of all kinds of philanthropic activities, causes, and initiatives to support our diverse people.
Spring Oath intends to operate in almost all philanthropic capacities, from leadership decision, to comprehensive plans of action, to impact our American families and communities on a local and individual basis.